Become a nudist! This will help you reduce your anxieties about being naked.(Search and find your nudist partner on the nudist dating site)
If you've never been to a nudist beach before, common sense and respect is all you need to try it out. Remember that you have full control of when you want to disrobe and when you want to leave. Observe some basic rules and there's nothing to fear - don’t litter, take photos, get sexual, wander outside of designated nude areas, or come just to stare; do bring sunscreen and shade, take your time, and spread out your towel before sitting on a chair when you're not wearing clothes.
Sunnyside North Beach – Melbourne/Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
Lady Bay Beach – Sydney, New South Wales
Cow Bay – Queensland
North Swanbourne Beach – Perth, Western Australia
Alexandria Bay – Noosa, Queensland
Tip: do not go to the nudist beach alone, especially it's your first time to go to the nude beach. Let Nudist Dating Site helps you out, search nudists near you and go with your nudist partner.
And, before go to the nudist beach, read the top ten tips carefully:
If you are going to a nudist beach for the first time and are a little bit self-conscious it would be most mortifying if you did something that really wasn't cool. Picture one of those situations when you are in public and something really embarrassing happens and you just want to die. Now imagine that situation and being naked at the same time.
Remember some people have been visiting nudist beaches for years, there is a certain etiquette to uphold, so for all you budding backpacker nudists out there here are a few tips on what not to do on a nudist beach to make sure you know good nudist beach etiquette.
2. If you are going with friends make sure that you are all in agreement that you will all be nude. If you are unsure, do not be the first person to take off all your clothes so that your 'friends' can run away with them.
3. Sunburn. Remember some areas of the body get more day to day sunlight than others and also remember that the sun in Australia and New Zealand is particularly hot.
4. Keep your eyes to yourself. Everyone has seen it all before, there is no need to stare.
5. Trim Down. This one can vary depending on which country you are getting nude in. Some places are more accepting than others. For those in Australia and New Zealand I would recommend keeping it tidy. You're naked, you want to look as good as possible.
6. Insects. There are creatures in the water, in the sand and in the air, all just waiting to feast on your blood. Spray before you strip off otherwise these tiny creatures can get in to the most tiny of places.
7. Take something to do. Always have a book to read, or cards to play or something to keep you busy. You really don't want your hands to get absent-minded.
8. Guys - never go with an attractive lady.
9. Leave your camera at home. Do you really need to take pictures of naked people?
10. Remember it's a nudist beach, not a hotel room. People are there to relax on the beach, not watch you and your partner get to know each other.